ZIMS Project > ISIS Forums > ZIMS User Forum > Relationship Reports  

ZIMS User Forum

Modify settings and columns

View: 
Picture Placeholder: FBA_Member:Sanne
FBA_Member:Sanne
Relationship Reports?

Hey,

I have a question about ZIMS. I searched  through the program and I couldn’t find a function that is similar  to  the ‘ Relationships Reports’  in ARKS. You can use the pedigree explorer to look into the ancestors, but is there an (easy) possibility to look up the  (half)siblings and descendants of an animal in ZIMS?

Best Regards,

Sanne

Posted: 4/14/2011 6:14 PM
Picture: Saleem Deshmukh
Saleem Deshmukh
Hi Sanne! Apart from what the Pedigree Explorer functionality provides, we don't have anything at this time in ZIMS that could directly provide information on half-siblings or descendants. We can certainly look into adding a future enhancement into ZIMS that may provide that information. This could also potentially be something ZIMS Release 3.0 could address when we move into the SPARKS world. I will see if I can solicit any additional information in this regard. Sincerely, Saleem Deshmukh Manager, ISIS Support

Posted: 4/21/2011 8:55 AM
Picture Placeholder: FBA_Member:gdnitenurse
FBA_Member:gdnitenurse
Hi Saleem:  Just so ISIS/ZIMS is aware, this is a vital report used often so I'm hoping this particular report can be moved up the priority ladder quicker than Release 3.0.

Deanna